- Support for multiple SSDs of mixed sizes and types
- Concatenation of two or more SSDs into a single caching volume
- SSD mirroring for “Safe Write-Back” caching
- A maximum cache size increase from 1TB to 2TB
- 2,048 accelerated objects can be stored in each cache, up from the earlier release’s 255
The company prides itself in the ease with which the software and a server-side SSD can be added to a system without otherwise changing its storage architecture.
With the “Safe Write Back” feature the FlashSoft software has been upgraded Continue reading